FREE online ZOOM writing workshop focused on finding grace and gratitude while navigating a chaotic world
Tues., Nov. 24, 4-6pm PSTWriters Giving Thanks
Jennifer Basye Sander,
NY Times Best Selling Author
At this FREE online zoom workshop, former Random House Senior Editor and memoir writing coach Jennifer Basye Sander will help you rid yourself of pandemic negativity and revitalize the desire to write by giving writers freedom to dispel fears and foster optimism. This uplifting writing experience promises to leave you with an open heart, able to recognize and appreciate acts of kindness occurring during the pandemic.
• Revitalize your desire to write - toss aside negative attitudes
• Modify your thought process - access positive writing energy
• Recognize the sweet spot of your new world experience
• Generate new material to get back into the flow
• Share a creative experience in the company of fellow writers
• Prepare for an unusual holiday season
The Little Book of Christmas Joy: True Holiday Stories to Nourish the Heart
by Jennifer Basye Sander, 2020
A lovely anthology of 55 short heartwarming holiday stories written by authors from coast-to-coast. Enchiladas, love letters, blind dates, and candle wax all find their way into the stories that will make your 2020 Holiday season sweet and warm like a cup of hot cocoa.
Available at your local bookstore or online.
Seasons greetings for a hopeful future
from The Book-in-Hand Roadshow